1. Payment is required within 24 hours of booking in order to confirm your reservation and hold the date. We accept all major credit cards and Venmo.
2. You will be invoiced for lawn display items that are missing or damaged. Please do not move, relocate or vandalize our signs. Do not throw them in the garbage.
3. Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun and can damage the signs upon contact.
4. Please do not use any type of tape or adhesives on the display.
5. Please do not allow anyone to play on or around the yard cards. The displays are not meant for sitting, leaning or playing on.
6. Please do not let pets go near the display.
7. Please do not mow or weed eat your lawn while our yard cards are displayed. Flying debris can ruin and stain the signs.
8. By agreeing to have Confetti Lane Yard Card Company participate in your event, you agree the Confetti Lane Yard Card Company is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
9. Confetti Lane does not allow self-service set up.
1. A 48-hour notice is required for a full refund in the form of a credit for future use. If inside the 48-hour window, you can receive a 50% refund in the form of a credit to use for a future rental.
2. In the event I am unable to set the display due to harsh weather you will receive a full refund.
3. No refunds will be made if the wrong address or gate code is given and you cannot be reached at the time of delivery.